Font Size:

Housing Resources

Washington state has several state and federal fund sources that support homeless programs

Housing and Homelessness Assistance – WA State Department of Commerce

Provides state and federal fund sources that support housing and homeless programs statewide. If you are homeless or about to become homeless you can connect a local sources through the Coordinated Entry Program or call the BIAWA Resource Center 1-877-982-4292 for more information.

Learn more about the various housing programs visit the Washington State Department of Commerce. Many of the providers are connected to other resources that can also provide wrap around services in other areas besides housing issues.

DSHS Housing Resources

Statewide housing resources and information:  Housing Resources | DSHS (

DSHS Housing Assistance

For information about Adult Family Homes, Assisted Living Facilities and In-Home Care Assistance visit: DSHS Housing Assistance

Partial funding for the Information, Resource, and Referral program(s) are provided by the WA State Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Council and TBI account through the Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS).

Events & Happenings

Image for post titled PACT

BIAWA now offers Pooled Trust Services!

Pooled Trusts are stable investment options that allow beneficiaries to maintain government benefits.

Find out more about PACT

Image for post titled BIAWA Board Meeting

BIAWA Board Meeting

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

6:00pm to 7:30pm

Image for post titled BIAWA's MindMatters Newsletter

Review the latest news & events from BIAWA

June 2022 MindMatters 

Visit Newsletter Archive